We are Fairmacs!
The Fairmacs Group of Companies was founded in 1956. It established its Logistics wing in 1989 and thereafter has grown to offer complete door-to-door services to its Customers. The Vision of Fairmacs’ Logistics division is to be a leading logistics service provider by constantly innovating to build and operate an integrated world of logistics services that provides absolute customer satisfaction.We work with a mission to provide to the customer, a one-stop logistics solution.
Our services have the technology, dedication and quality to satisfy our customer’s requirements. As experienced Freight Forwarders & consolidators, we have the reach, reliability and resources to offer customized services at the most competitive prices. With offices and dedicated partners across the world, we affirm that ‘Nothing is impossible’.
The Network of Fairmacs’ offices and its dedicated partners is one that is spread all over the world. This network enables the Company to offer its customers a “ONE COMPANY – ONE SYSTEM NETWORK”. In this highly complex but extremely efficient environment, the need of the hour is to have a one-stop logistics solution and Fairmacs offers its customers just that.
The Company is led by 3 full-time Directors, Mr.S.R.Shete, Mr.Sunil.R.Shete and Mr.Anil.P.Bakle who bring in their vision coupled with rich & extensive experience in the field of Logistics, Trading and Contract operations. They are supported by a team of highly dedicated and motivated professionals, as well as committed staff who work in close tandem to fulfil the ever-changing needs of customers while adapting themselves to trends and changes in the field.
Our vision is to work in tandem with your business. Whatever the need and however small the order, we work to give you the best possible solutions at the most reasonable and legitimate prices.
- We believe in Intrapreneurship
- Our Customers always come first
- We Act as uninsured though insured
- We stress on Legal Compliance at all times
- We ensure Transparency in everything involved
- We escalate any issues that look obscure to a higher authority
- Managing multi-modal movements through one contact.
- Managing all shipment activities under individual Purchase Orders.
- Ensuring sterling levels of communication between all parties involved in the shipment process.
- Maintaining high levels of transparency for all shipping documentation.
- Continuous Cargo status updates until cargo is delivered to the end consignee.